Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Cat Has Started Peeing Everywhere

Goodbye Michael ... This San Juan


We was Michael Jackson ... so far I can hardly believe it, it seems like yesterday when I was 4 years old and I spent hours glued to the cassette player off-key singing "Just beat it" or when he was a infant-puberty and reaches the record store for "Dangerous" or the time you try to get the baby step "Billie Jean" in front of my friends and I was like an idiot. Those were good times, now it has been to remember. Black and white, rich-poor, Michael was gone, and Henceforth we can only remember and remember the music and the memories that we left. Because more than one person to die I think we killed a whole era ...

Here I give you a good theme for the heart and the ear ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment