Monday, June 22, 2009

Mount And Blade Party Growing




In San Juan I pay tribute to the Bengalita, spark or star (as known as department in each region or country). I remember the first time I had one in my hands (should be about 5 years), I thought I was king of the universe then try to grab the glittering and ZAZ burn me. The following year, when it was correctly trained in their use, I liked to throw it as far as possible, watching her light up cross that cold moche park on the floor where it still shines. My biggest was to launch a record five times before it went out. I do not know a lot of fireworks, but the "star" has a character, kind, encouraging and fun to the great co-eternal, firecrackers, fire rings bulbs and never have. Turn one and then run like an idiot while you're doing lines of light in the darkness gives you a freedom unimaginable. And just when he is about to end his life incandescent use it to light another, so the fun never ends, oh, if life were that simple! If you can cycle to fire two at a time and play to draw figures of light. Finally, please at this San Juan lit our "sparks" and know that if it touches an icy night you can chill your ass you can always have a light in his hand to guide your steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment