Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Best Camcorder For Action

Compadre


Yesterday Martadero performed at the tribute to the great Victor Hugo Viscarra, in this tribute were presented readings of texts inspired by the writer's work PaceƱo his servant dared to present one, the left to see what you think.



Compadre Compadre, what do you do when you can not even bear the body?, "Look as I have left my friend?, At least they would not have removed the jacket, at least it would echo face to one side to hold your breath so close to vomiting and blood. Not be so bloody as you lift me and take me away from the cold, to take a bottle or take a dish my friend, to fill this soul little by little we have it so, so empty.

How many were there, buddy? "," One, two, maybe three?, Can not remember if we went down and climbed, did you saw them coming?, Because I not only felt the punches and kicks close to the chest there and then a friend impotence, an impotence as big as the night, a helplessness at being so drunk, not being able to life, not power with the thugs who busted his face, what bastards we were compadre, how dumb itself is the life! Look

far buddy, look at the heels of pecking the sidewalk sluts, black smoke from a food stall crawling through the air. And some dogs beyond dipping their noses in a lot of garbage and an old woman with thin arms rooting them in the dirt. I would like to get closer to the neon lights hanging from the johns, as the dust go back to the bar to pour the sadness and replace it with liquor.

already feel that we are part of street is filthy, man. It seems that our skin is the frost on the ground and our mouths latrines where it evaporates slowly our existence. We are the black water pouring from a broken sewer. We can only hope the morning comes to us clear as black spots. And people good deal of this street, and we along with the moths and the whores like ashes fuguemos us to places protected from the sun to wait for more falls after dark to leave the nest again to fill the clubs with our voices and our shadows.

I would like to help, man. I like to help. But that can not, with the will split into two nothing can. Do not sleep, man. Do not sleep. Out there I have a few pesos to continue sucking. I can not sleep my friend, that is not yet time to go the other night at the deepest. You have many things to say buddy, you are many things to do. And if so, at least wait for me buddy, so that together like birds of Malaguera'll fly on these miserable streets. Singing and laughing buddy. Singing and laughing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment