Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can You Detect Std In A Urine Test

Nothing like a good virus to show our stupidity


Just yesterday I went to the library hoping you can forgive me that book I lost a couple of years ago when I was forced to enter using a mask, I said, well the new policies will be today's literature, then to return home and turn on the TV I run into big news almost 20 minutes reporting the progress of the super-pandemic AH1 N1, and I say, is it so fucked up?, during the interview they put a soundtrack of action, and images thousands dead. Then I think, Oh shit, where I buy a mask!, I'm about to run to the pharmacy when I start paying more attention to the figures argue that all his paraphernalia, realizing that there is only so of 1000 infected and about 100 people, only that, I say, not that death is nothing but as I recall the English pandemic killed 40 million people, that if it was a lady pandemic also I find that 80% of patients do not show pictures so complicated and heal and this type of virus equal to or less deadly than the flu. Why so much plucking?, I believe that as in any good business is the fear, nothing looks better on TV than the danger of a terrible illness or disaster end terrorist organization killing human life, is the perfect formula now works pretty well. And it is very disappointing considering that there are real threats in the world that does not turn out as advertised on TV, either because they went out of fashion or can not give a rating as good as the great AH1 N1. This for example diabetes that kills about 1.1 million people a year, or cancer that is on the 2.5 million deaths per year and reach 2 million AIDS. All incurable diseases but unfortunately went out of fashion and so we will not see on TV a good report of them or recommendations to avoid them. And why?, Because the Joker would say "It's all part of the plan, and while the millions of people die as generally must die (including children and young people), nothing happens there is no major problem. But if a virus is fucking hysterical to put everyone, tell them to stay in their homes, using masks all day, and live in fear. Not to minimize the danger, you should always be careful, as elsewhere, but please be so ridiculous ...

For those who do not believe me and are still concerned I leave a video illustrating the proper way to use the mouth or chin strap cover ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment