Monday, August 3, 2009

Can Oral Chlamydia Fertility

Generations Blog


few days ago as I headed happily for a post film to see if there was a "jewel" among the filth of pirated DVDs, a distant voice called my name when I return I met a friend at which had not seen for years. Seeing her assault involuntary thought my head, "what the hell had happened!?" When I had known it was a cheerful girl who romped sweetly in clubs and festivals in the city, had now become an entire Dona, of those with chubby ankles and a butt so big that it could establish an entire family dwarfs. Then a second thought traffic my mind, "Yikes!, Tomorrow you will be under the fat, buttons butter jar, let the chickens broaster and go jogging at night."

The talk began and spread inevitably, came around the classic questions that are usually made in such meetings, what has become of your life, where do you work?, What was talsito?, What was the talsita?, etc, etc. I find it intolerable to summarize my life for someone who surely will not see again for many years. But I decided to wind up the conversation long enough to not seem like a rude, while the little hamster in my head just thinking about the films I expected to be properly selected and then brought to my humble home. So in the middle of bla, bla, I must confess that my present life was dedicated to laziness and because of my disease drug Fuller walked a walking pharmacy. She told me she had married and was on his third wawa (notice that lost no time), so just when all seemed to end and I was getting ready to politely say goodbye, to see if we once more before Apocalypse, "she said" Why do not you know ...? Next month is a holiday classic for 90's generation. " Then the hamster in my head ran on his wheel and the following words in my thoughts were bouncing like a ball of k'aqcha: "CLASSIC", "GENERATION", "90's".
Inevitably, my mind went back to the time when I was a teenager puberty, when heard on the radio these ads for holiday classics from the 80's or 70's and said, "poor geeks, trying to recall a past tense and depressed, old accordion who are one step more old childish. " But now I was one of them, what happened? In what point I became part of the generations?, and as gripped by a rise in full soroqchi I left the octogenarian who was inside. I cursed the time that I met with my blessed friend and forgetting the purchase of videos I went straight to my house with his head down.

already on the bus I began to look more calmly this for generations. At first I refused to be part of this label decagonal, but after listing the music and moments that got me was deeper than almost all belong to that distant decade noventera not feel old but both have that feeling that your best days are history that among college and the work fell into the abyss of forgetfulness and your generation was replaced by another who likes metroflog and reggeton. Most of your peers and begin to fall in the bonds of marriage and are being established in monotonous jobs where they will be sucked the last bit of youth who have left. And as the years progress you looking through a window to the owners of these days, with his clothes and music as you go further and further away (shit that dense). Try

give me some encouragement to believe that many of us noventeros, recently we entered the second youth, I wanted to believe fervently that but the word OLD me coconut and just rang while since I dealt with the total depression remembered what Epicurus said the good "who will one day forget how well he has passed it has become old that day." And that gave me another perspective on the issue, settle down and told me that if in the end it was these "generations" that I had no defense that I played, remember the good times hope to live better and stop thinking about bullshit instead of going to buy videos.

** ** Among other things
- For those who do not understand
Soroqchi Wawa Wawa Baby, child or human offspring.
Soroqchi: Describes the dizziness and headache that it gives you because height.
- If you find more spelling errors than usual please excuse wrote this post in the midst of exhaustion and sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment