Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Markham Pediatrician Accepting Patients

Confessions, confessions

friend I thank you for making me camels participate in this chain of honesty that is not where it came from or where it goes. And which I have decided to participate devotedly. The question is, is to make a decalogue confessed and honest self, so there are small and humble is my list: 1 When

3 years had a heart attack almost killed the lady who took care of us me and my brother when he awoke in the middle of the night singing like a madman "Beat it" by MJ The fact it happened again several times until my parents had to music allowing me time until I took off like crazy.

2'm very, very distracted while a late rather than get me a taxi-trufi, I went to a private car.

3 The boy was a loner, I used to play alone in my room with imaginary friends, my parents practically tossed me into the street in the hope that I become sociable but people really terrified me.

4 The worst mischief in adolescence was spit out the order of the director, I discovered just as I was with salivary loungers completely exhausted, I had to clean the fucking car with my shirt.

5 The most interesting work and overwhelming that I was managing a cemetery.

6 Once just after going to the store to buy a car chicolac abuse me, I fainted and woke up in the same car that had hit me. When I asked if it hurt or needed something, ask if they had seen the chicolac.

7 At school I used to make wall newspapers and magazines, he dreamed of being a writer but when the time between the Engineering, until now I regret it.

8 (ie if was severe) A friend who studied systems showed me how to hack msn accounts, stole mail and saw many friends. Then the guilt consumed me and I was a rat.

9 In recent months I have been suffering from a horrible disease that has changed my life.

10 Not because since I have little fear of bursting balloons when I tried to take my phobia but I think I will pursue until the end of my days.

Esito would thank you for your attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment